The following Google Forms assessments were used as sub plans or bell-ringings for my choir classes to teach and check the students’ knowledge choral concepts. When possible, I related the concepts to repertoire they were rehearsing.
- Benjamin Britten’s “Old Abram Brown”
- Dynamics (Source: NPR Classical Music Companion)
- Shadow Vowels (“Song for the Unsung Hero”)
- Stop Running Through Pieces (source article)
- Symbols, Terms, and Techniques (“Kyrie,” “Riversong,” & “Didn’t My Lord”)
- Target Vowels (“I Can Go the Distance”) (source article)
- Target Vowels (“Pure Imagination”) (source article)